free life coach intro course
Do all of your friends and family call you when they have problems?
Do you enjoy helping others succeed?
if so, a career as a life coach could be your calling!
join me in a free 3 day life coach intro course.
i take you step by step through three key areas.
How to tell if you’re the right fit for a career as a life coach.
How to build trust with your clients.
Basic Life coaching skills. Plus, I’ll share something you should never say to a client.
You can ask me any questions you like as you get started.
As someone who has been a life coach since 2003 and with over 10 years experience as an instructor, I can speak with authority on what it takes to succeed.
Tim laskis credentials:
- Husband and father to a five year old son.
- Founder, Coach Wherever: Life Coach School
- Doctorate (Ph.D.) in clinical psychology
- Life Coach: 15 years
- Mental Performance Coach with high profile professional athletes: 4 years
- 10 + years as an instructor.
- Author: Finding Your Costa Rica: Five Powerful Steps to Personal, Professional and Financial Success. Published in 2007
- Honor’s graduate, Rutgers University 1995
- Commencement speaker to the graduating class of 2008 at Webster University in Greenville, SC.